Our step-by-step guides are intended to help you build publicly-available integrations for Tapcart's mobile app platform as quickly and efficiently as possible, add value to your relationship with merchants through your unique experiences, and most importantly solve merchants pain points with our platforms working in concert.
Why build on Tapcart's platform?
When you apply, develop and certify your integration you’ll get the following benefits:
- Get your integration listed on tapcart.com/integrations and within Tapcart's Merchant Dashboard helping get in front of thousands of Tapcart merchants
- Get technical & product support and access to other valuable resources and communication channels tailored just for official tech partners, including relevant product and API updates
- Work with our GTM teams to distribute collateral and other marketing materials to help recommend your solution to more merchants and drive adoption
- Official integration partners may receive exclusive invites to co-marketing and co-selling opportunities
Learn all about becoming a technology partner with Tapcart and apply to get started) Tech Partner Program Application
Once approved for Tapcart's Tech Partner Program building on the platform involves a few steps which will be outlined in more detail over the next few pages. In summary the process involves
- Installing Tapcart as an app the test store approved during the application process and notifying us per the Tapcart Partner contact assigned after application. We will provision your account with access to our Developer Tools
- Develop your Custom Block and/or Custom Screen using our respective guides
- Once completed, notify your Tapcart Partner contact and they will have your integration validated. During this process please send the following details
- Account Name
- Store Name
- Custom Block(s) and or Screen(s) name
- Any required steps in order to successfully render the experience (if required)
- Submit materials for your Integration Page marketing and go live!
Our team will promptly review your submission and provide feedback, ensuring a smooth and efficient process. Please allow for up to 2 weeks for this review to take place. We aim to approve as quickly as possible to help you and our merchants.
As a valued partner, we would like to remind you of the best practices that should guide your Tapcart Developer Tools journey.
- Ensure your block is purpose-built, tailored to meet the specific needs of merchants based on their target audience and products. By offering a specialized block, you provide greater value to merchants than with a generic one.
- Prioritize best-in-class UX, mobile-first design, and accessibility to cater to a diverse customer base and create an optimal user experience across devices.
- Keep customization simple and flexible for merchants. Provide them with thoughtfully designed options for customizations that are easy to manage, allowing them to quickly set up their blocks.
- Add tagging to your blocks so that Tapcart Partner team can help you understand adoption of your tools. More details on this can be found on Tech Partner Block Requirements
By adhering to these best practices, you will contribute to the growth and success of our platform while delivering exceptional solutions to merchants and their customers. Together, we can shape the future of eCommerce and create extraordinary user mobile experiences. Welcome aboard!
Updated 11 days ago