Optimizations to the
openProduct action, and release of
- Added support for a passive transition type for
openProductactions through the use of the boolean field
- When invoking the openProduct action with the passive transition type set, the custom block will change the product on the current product detail page to the product or variant ID provided in the action without closing and reloading the product detail page
- Added support for a device height variable
device.windowHeightfor the available surface area that a block can cover on the user's device.
- When the variable is used in a custom block, the SDK will return the height of the user's device window in pixels as an Integer
- Window in this case is defined as the available surface area that a block can cover on the screen, such as, the height of the screen minus the height of fixed objects such as the top menu navigation bar.